I didn’t own a camera strap, but I was in need for one in a hurry. Luckily my craft closet is a mini craft store, so I was able to put one together in minutes.
What You’ll Need
- 1 Yard (26 Inches) of Rope
- Needle and Thread
- Two Clasps
- Suede or Twine
- Place clasps through rope
- Glue then Fold rope over clasp, into a 2 inch fold (glue up to 4 inches)
- Secure folded area by sewing with needle and thread.
- Wrap suede or twine over the fold area and glue or sew end.
- Attach camera and get to shooting