Cranberries are a fall must, this mocktail is the prefect fall drink. Refreshing and delicious.
If you missed any of Autumn Eats Week, catch up here (Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe here)
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 Cup of 100% pure cranberry juice
- 1 Tablespoon of simple syrup
- 7-8 Mint leaves, torn or roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup ice
- 1 1/2 Cups sparkling water
- Additional mint sprigs or orange slices for garnish
- Add the orange, lime, and cranberry juice, simple syrup, mint leaves and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 10-15 seconds
- Pour the juice mixture evenly into glasses
- Add about 3/4 cups sparkling water to each glass
- Add additional ice and garnish with mint leaves
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe makes 2 servings